一次提出网站可以设立一个板块。结果,一个新的举措就有了:门球网站有了《文集专栏》版块。
起因在于花甲子兄邮寄给我的一本书。我的跟帖是这样说的:
昨天,我收到了花甲子兄从齐齐哈尔邮寄到河北涿州的一本诗集。
我过去上学十年文科比数理化要好一些,参加工作后,文史哲领域也还是颇有心得,而数理化和外语基本就报废了。
花甲子兄文科自认为是短板,其实,他的文字水平还是可以的。起码不是一班的,属于二班的系列。
他邮给我的诗集还没顾上细读,简单翻看了一下,的确属于他的原创。这很可贵。原创的东西,才有生命力。
网上成集或成书,可能是本网未来的一个趋势。我本人也已经在弄,在龙年到达的时候,一个系列中的网集就会揭开盖头了。
花甲子可以搞,门球狂人也可以搞,其他的人也可以搞。
如有需求,本网可重建一个文集板块,至于内容嘛,可以宽泛些。我个人觉得,可以有十余位本网“专家”(专门喜欢写文章的非专业业余作者)来占领这一领域。让本网丰富多彩,充满生机和活力。(门球狂人 刘会军 2024.1.31)

继而,我发出一个主题专帖(申报门球网站的个人专栏 http://www.menqiu.com/forum.php? ... 63905&extra=&page=1 言称:
门球网站版块有微调,网友可以申报门球网站文集专栏中的个人专栏。
2024年1月31日,门球网站版块有了微调,增设了一个《文集专栏》版块。
当日,开设了门球狂人、花甲子自己的栏目。
门球网欢迎有能力的人也能参与其中。
从一定意义上说,这个栏目是一种个人能力的体现。
诸多个(个人专栏)的开设,会繁荣我们的门球网。

再以后的事儿就顺理成章了,目前,这项工作推进中。
截至2024年2月7日,需要说明的几句是:
1、我设了一个微信专群,自任群主、花甲子任群管。邀请了已在门球网开设个人专栏的网友进入;
2、为每位开设个人专栏者授予一枚网站制作的网络《专栏作家》徽章;

3、在网站已建立自己的个人专栏16位,依次是:门球狂人、花甲子;天下豪杰、烨鹤、夏云保、戈壁梭梭、愚弓长、张树弼、夏益民;赵玉书、草原牧马;王歌、云帆;求真务实;翠屏绿叶、三球......

我个人认为:第一阶段目标基本实现,网站设置了十几个个人的专栏了。
搞几十个人的个人专栏,是以后一个时期的任务。这个时期将持续几年。
至于搞到百人及其以上的个人专栏,是个长远目标,也可以说是一个梦想。

只要努力去做,就会实现。
门球网的维系、繁荣和发展,网民都有责。

待续
 楼主| 发表于 2024-2-8 05:57:16 | 显示全部楼层

英文翻译

On January 31, 2024, I made a follow-up post on the thread of Hua Jiazi Xiong (regarding the free release of the electronic version of Hua Jiazi's poetry collection [copy link]). This post led to the establishment of a new section on the website called "Collection Column".

The inspiration for this new section came from a book that Hua Jiazi Xiong sent to me. In my follow-up post, I expressed my gratitude for receiving a poetry collection from Hua Jiazi Xiong, which he had sent from Qiqihar to Zhuozhou, Hebei. Despite excelling in humanities during my ten years of schooling, my knowledge of science and foreign languages has diminished since I started working. Hua Jiazi Xiong, on the other hand, believes that humanities are his weak point, but I find his writing skills to be commendable. The poetry collection he sent me is indeed original, which I find to be valuable as original works possess vitality.

I believe that creating online collections or books may be a future trend for this website, and I am already working on it. I suggested that the website could establish a collection section with a broad range of content. I proposed the involvement of around ten "experts" (non-professional amateur writers who enjoy writing) to enrich and invigorate the website.

Following this, I posted a dedicated thread (Applying for a personal column on the doorball website http://www.menqiu.com/forum.php? ... 63905&extra=&page=1) to announce that the website has made adjustments to the section, allowing users to apply for a personal column in the collection section.

On January 31, 2024, the doorball website made adjustments to the section and added a "Collection Column" section. On the same day, columns for the doorball enthusiast and Hua Jiazi Xiong were established. The website welcomes capable individuals to participate in this initiative, which, to some extent, reflects their personal abilities.

As of February 7, 2024, several developments have taken place:
1. I have created a WeChat group, where I am the group leader and Hua Jiazi Xiong is the group manager. We have invited users who have already established personal columns on the doorball website to join the group.
2. Each individual who has established a personal column will be awarded a digital "Columnist" badge created by the website.
3. As of now, 16 individuals have established their own personal columns on the website, including the doorball enthusiast, Hua Jiazi, Tianxia Haojie, Yehe, Xia Yunbao, Ge Bi Suosuo, Yuguangchang, Zhang Shubi, Xia Yimin, Zhao Yushu, Caoyuan Muma, Wang Ge, Yunfan, Qiu Zhenwushi, Cuiping Luye, and Sanqiu. The progress of this initiative is ongoing.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-8 10:51:22 | 显示全部楼层
英文翻译倒是个新鲜事。首先东北地区中学都是学俄语,看样子华北地区是学英语的,只不过我中学学的那点俄语都送人了,我自己一点也没有留,也别说还会几句,如很好、坏、查数还可以,就这些了,打哈哈凑趣尚可,真碰上俄国人,只能是个聋子。
对英语,我一窍不通。所以我看看上边的中文就明白了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-10 09:54:39 | 显示全部楼层
祝贺各位开设门球专栏的作家!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-15 13:21:35 | 显示全部楼层
王歌有了开设门球专栏,而这个专栏勋章没有放上,放不上?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-15 14:00:13 | 显示全部楼层
祝贺各位开设门球专栏的作家!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国门球网|www.menqiu.com ( 京ICP备11011816号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:26